Sunday, April 21, 2013

Clean is as Clean Does

So today I have the joy of a mostly clean house. I say mostly because, inevitably, there is always more to be done.  Even as I speak, my husband is grumbling about our two angel puppies who have torn up some napkins on the kitchen floor.  I also have a list of things I would like to get accomplished within the next week:

1) Clean out my desk and get the things inside of it organized.
2) Go grocery shopping!  We are currently food poor and haven't taken the time to refill. Slim pickins in the Penrose household.
3) Get a different desk for my office. I took on a second job and I now have TWO desktop computers; complete with monitor, that I need access to all the time. My tiny antique desk is not cutting it.
4) Complete my to-do list :)

Here are some things that I would like to share with you that I love in my home (mess and all!) More pictures to come eventually.

My chair.  The chair.  Complete with my tiny laptop and reading lamp.

My eat in kitchen. I LOVE having my table in my kitchen.  There's just something about a cup of coffee in my chair that makes me so happy.  If you are wondering, that napkin that's on the floor? It's now shredded.  And the food bowl in the chair? Courtesy of my husband. He has a strange idea of item placement.

Finally, tucked into the left side of the screen is my 4 (almost 5) year old Labradoodle Grady, sunbathing. <3
Oh! And the dishes are clean :)